Autocomplete of \lambda \delta don't work, known issue?

VS Code (latest update) with extension version 0.13.1, Julia version 1.3

The autocomplete to input latex characters don’t work. Is this a known issue and is there a workaround? Typing \lambda<tab> just enters a space (dosn’t even enter the 4 spaces my is supposed to enter).

Actually I am not even sure the language server is working. The status bar looks file (and tells me what env I am in, I can launch the repl, and so on) but right-clicking on function definitions and calls don’t give me options to “go to definition” or “peek”.

Ah, according to this, it seems like it’s doing the indexing again. I don’t know why it’s doing it again, I’ve been using it for a while.

I did notice that whenever I do using <pkg> it will usually pre-compile them now. I don’t know what happened to my already precompiled files.

Is there a way to check whether the language server is indexing?

I’ve updated to 0.14.1 and now I have a status saying “idnexing files”. hopefully it dosn’t take long.

1 Like

In 0.14.x the LS should start working before the indexing is finished, so things like latex completion should work already while the indexing is happening in the background.