This release greatly improves the overall process for working with Javis to create animations.
Some notable new features we added are:
- Added a live viewer to preview animations!
- Interoperability with Animations.jl (thanks Julius Krumbiegel!)
- Progress bars via ProgressMeter.jl (thanks @tim.holy)
- Ability to draw animated text
- Ability to morph with
SubActionto specify changes in color
- An object described by an
Actioncan follow a path
- Revamped our tutorials
Want to learn how to use or contribute to
Javis? Check out our documentation to see our contributing guidelines - beginners welcome! - and in-depth tutorials. And if you are just curious about
Javis, see our mission statement.
Do you have any questions, feedback, or ideas for us? Feel free to join our community over on the Julia Zulip #javis stream! If you find any issues or problems with the tool or
Javis, feel free to open issue on our project repo.
What are you waiting for? Run
]add Javis in your Julia REPL and try it out! You are the director - now go out and make some animations!
~ Wikunia and TheCedarPrince