A problem running JuMP under Atom Juno IDE

I am not sure that this is the right forum but I will try. I am using latest stable versions of Julia (0,5.0) and ATOM (1.13.0) with update JuMP and Clp packages. My OS is windows 64.

The following simple two lines of code work perfectly in my system both in REPL and as a script from the command line

using JuMP
m = Model()

However, when trying to run it from the IDE the following error message is issued for the second line

LoadError: solver argument (JuMP.UnsetSolver()) must be an AbstractMathProgSolver
in #Model#11(::JuMP.UnsetSolver, ::Bool, ::Type{T}) at C:\Users\TAL.julia\v0.5\JuMP\src\JuMP.jl:144
in JuMP.Model() at C:\Users\TAL.julia\v0.5\JuMP\src\JuMP.jl:143
in include_string(::String, ::String) at .\loading.jl:441
in include_string(::Module, ::String, ::String) at C:\Users\TAL.julia\v0.5\CodeTools\src\eval.jl:32
in (::LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.Atom.##61#64{String,String})() at C:\Users\TAL.julia\v0.5\Atom\src\eval.jl:81
in withpath(::LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.Atom.##61#64{String,String}, ::String) at C:\Users\TAL.julia\v0.5\CodeTools\src\utils.jl:30
in withpath(::Function, ::String) at C:\Users\TAL.julia\v0.5\Atom\src\eval.jl:46
in macro expansion at C:\Users\TAL.julia\v0.5\Atom\src\eval.jl:79 [inlined]
in (::LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.LastMain.Atom.##60#63{String,String})() at .\task.jl:60
while loading C:\Users\TAL\Google Drive\Teaching\project_shana_D\Verolog-Ortec\Julia\test.jl, in expression starting on line 2

Any ideas?

I’m new to Julia and JuMP, but since noone else has answered in 10 days I’ll give it a try. The error message is complaining about the solver argument, so have you tried m = Model(solver=ClpSolver())? But I don’t understand why it would work in the REPL and not in Juno.