VSCode... Jypyter notebooks & ClipChamp

With the latest update of Windows 11, ClipChamp (free MS video editor) is part of Microsoft 365.

ClipChamp seems to interact with VSCode and the Jupyter notebook plug-in:

Any idea of what is going on?

I encountered the same problem :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I googled that some time ago and its not specifically a clipchamp interaction, but these types of warnings appear in the terminal from many apps.
You can find on the internet information how to block UWP warnings for apps, but people write that this is related to opening the terminal and has no effects on the thing you are actually working with.
Still annoying though (I just removed the clipchamp from my pc)

2 Likes

Thanks for suggestions.

[Don’t want to remove “ClipChamp” right now… I’m actually using it to split up/trim some videos. That part works fine. But it is insanely slow at producing mp4 files + has a clunky file browser, etc.]

1 Like

Yeah, and have you tried reinstalling the clipchamp? some people report it helping them with the “no verbs” warning

1 Like

Will check tomorrow. Thanks

Last thing:
If reinstalling won’t help, you can try running in Powershell as admin:
Get-AppXPackage Clipchamp.Clipchamp -allusers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
as per these suggestions:

(they also have problem with clipchamp since the new Windows 22H2 update - see the ne end of the thread)

2 Likes