TSFrames.jl provides convenient interfaces for performing standard manipulations of timeseries data.
Why another package?
- The package can handle heterogeneous tabular data.
- Promotes code reuse by using widely used and tested DataFrame at it’s core to allow powerful data manipulation functions while itself being lightweight.
- It is well tested and provides extensive documentation.
- Implements Tables.jl interfaces for interoperability with other packages.
- Is being actively maintained.
- Inspired by the familiar R zoo/xts API.
Changes in this release:
- Add an option to not copy columns when constructing a TSFrame.
- Expose more
rename!methods from DataFrames.jl.
- Support pre-sorted data in the
TSFrameto reduce construction times.
isregular()method to check for regularity of a time series.
- Documentation improvements.
- Dropping Julia requirement to v1.6 (LTS).
Repository URL: GitHub - xKDR/TSFrames.jl: Timeseries in Julia
Documentation: Introduction · TSFrames.jl