TSFrames.jl provides convenient interfaces for performing standard manipulations of timeseries data.
Why another package?
- The package can handle heterogeneous tabular data.
- Promotes code reuse by using widely used and tested
DataFrameat it’s core to allow powerful data manipulation functions while itself being lightweight.
- It is well tested and provides extensive documentation.
Tables.jlinterfaces for interoperability with other packages.
- Is being actively maintained.
- Inspired by the familiar R zoo/xts API.
Changes in this release:
Tables.rowcount()method for TSFrames.
- A new API for
join(), including support for joining multiple TSFrames.
- New constructors for
TSFramewhich allow creation of empty objects.
- New convenience methods for frequency conversion (eg.
- New API for
rollapply(): support columnwise and table-level operations.
- Fixed broadcasting of multiplication operator.
Base.iterate()method for TSFrame.
- Add method for checking equality.