Stipple error in German credit demo

I am trying to get the German credit demo for STipple running.
Getting error and would appreciate any assistance

ERROR: UndefVarError: DataFrame! not defined

Active env: DEV

┌ Warning:
│ No secret token is defined through Genie.secret_token!("token"). Such a token
│ is needed to hash and to encrypt/decrypt sensitive data in Genie, including cookie
│ and session data.

│ If your app relies on cookies or sessions make sure you generate a valid token,
│ otherwise the encrypted data will become unreadable between app restarts.

│ You can resolve this issue by generating a valid config/secrets.jl file with a
│ random token, calling Genie.Generator.write_secrets_file().

└ @ Genie C:\Users\bww00.julia\packages\Genie\Uvtzb\src\genie_module.jl:224
Loading plugins[ Info: 2021-05-19 09:03:05 Watching [“config”, “public”, “src”, “C:\bwdata\Stipple-Demo-GermanCredits-master\Stipple-Demo-GermanCredits-master”]
[ Info: 2021-05-19 09:03:06 Watching [“config”, “public”, “src”, “C:\bwdata\Stipple-Demo-GermanCredits-master\Stipple-Demo-GermanCredits-master”]
[ Info: 2021-05-19 09:03:06 Reloading!
[ Info: 2021-05-19 09:03:06 Reloading!
Loading ┌ Warning: 2021-05-19 09:03:06 Genie.WebChannels.ChannelNotFoundException(“autoreload”)
└ @ Main.GermanCredits C:\bwdata\Stipple-Demo-GermanCredits-master\Stipple-Demo-GermanCredits-master\plugins\genie_autoreload.jl:34
┌ Warning: 2021-05-19 09:03:06 Genie.WebChannels.ChannelNotFoundException(“autoreload”)
└ @ Main.GermanCredits C:\bwdata\Stipple-Demo-GermanCredits-master\Stipple-Demo-GermanCredits-master\plugins\genie_autoreload.jl:34
routes[ Info: 2021-05-19 09:03:07 Precompiling StippleUI [a3c5d34a-b254-4859-a8fa-b86abb7e84a3]
[ Info: 2021-05-19 09:03:37 Precompiling StippleCharts [30ddb3f0-912f-4f34-9804-e4bb31290777]
ERROR: UndefVarError: DataFrame! not defined
top-level scope at C:\bwdata\Stipple-Demo-GermanCredits-master\Stipple-Demo-GermanCredits-master\routes.jl:31
in expression starting at C:\bwdata\Stipple-Demo-GermanCredits-master\Stipple-Demo-GermanCredits-master\routes.jl:31

Ready!

this maybe because i am on windows and the demo csv is
data = CSV.File(“data/german_credit.csv”) |> DataFrame!

and for windows shouldnt it be
data = CSV.File(“data\german_credit.csv”) |> DataFrame!

/ in paths should be fine, but I’ve never seen a DataFrame! command. Could you try DataFrame without the exclamation mark? Also, make sure that DataFrames is actually loaded

BTW: you can enclose code and errors in

```julia
some code and stuff
```

Which will look much nicer:

some code and stuff

Thanks for the assistance
I didnt get this particular demo working as of yet, but did get the rest of the demos to work.

Regards
Bryan

If you could post a link to said demo and the minimal code to reproduce your error so that people can run it themselves it would be great!

Some tips are here: PSA: make it easier to help you

1 Like