I wrote a wrapper for the ZWO ASI cameras . I now want to package the wrapper in a way that downloads the library (MIT-License), so that the end-user can install the wrapper just by calling
add LibASICamera. More specific, the installation process should comprise:
- Installing the wrapper itself
- Downloading the SDK from the manufacturer homepage, selecting for the right OS.
- Extracting the SDK, copying the right .so file (OS/architecture) to some convenient place
- Install the udev rules for the camera <- probably requires elevated rights
- Delete all temporary, unnecessary files
What is the best way to achieve this?