Temple Capital, my cryptocurrency hedge fund, is looking to hire two engineers. We’re a small team that’s been moving from Python to Julia as our primary language, with a particular focus on high throughput ML and data pipelines. To apply, email me at email@example.com
Highlights about working here:
- Remote first – we were fully remote even before COVID-19
- Practically no meetings. We only have standup 3x/week, and besides that, you’re totally free to get in the zone.
- Culture of transparency – as an engineer, you’re going to be able to provide value at all stages of the process, so it’ll never be just data scraping or infra work.
- Creativity – We really like bringing out the creativity in everyone who works here and trying out new ideas, wherever they come from.
- Very competitive salary + bonus structure as well as upside exposure to the fund’s performance.
- We take and encourage 3-5 weeks of PTO.
- Small team – everyone is senior and happy to support you in becoming a better engineer and person.
We have two fully remote positions: one is for 5+ years of experience, another for 7+ years.
Tech stack: Python + Julia, AWS
To apply: email firstname.lastname@example.org