Reviewers needed for a book on Julia programming

Hi All,

It gives me immense pleasure to share that I have finished writing a book titled Hands-On Julia Programming. The book is for professional programmers who will like to understand Julia and use it for their production-ready applications. While the initial chapters are on the basics of Julia, the later chapters talk about deployment and DevOps tools and a few of the packages relevant to data scientists. The book is about 450 pages. BpB Publishers, New Delhi, India, are publishing the printed and online versions of the book. However, it is becoming hard for them to find a knowledgeable Julia reviewer who can independently review the content and provide her/his invaluable feedback to improve the text.

If you are interested in reviewing the complete book or parts of it, please send me a message directly, and I shall connect you to the publishers. Thank you.

Regards,

Sambit

16 Likes

Congrats!!! Can’t wait to see it go live.

2 Likes

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your likes and encouragements. Still curious if some of you may come forward to review the book. You do not have to read the complete text. You can consider reviewing only a few chapters. I understand, it is a lot of work; yet it will help in a book that the readers can look at and get an understanding of a production-ready ecosystem.

If interested please send me a direct message and I shall share your details with the publishers.

Thank you for your help and support.

Regards,

Sambit

4 Likes