I found a lot of scattered resources on building Dash apps in Julia and I thought I can put them all in one place here. If you have more, please share below.
The Dash Julia documentation
https://dash.plotly.com/julia/ has numerous examples on how to use Dash to build apps in Julia with various components.
- Get Started with Dash for Julia
- Build & Deploy Web Dashboards with Dash & Heroku | Tutorial 12 of 13 | Julia Web Tools for Beginners
- Dash app for Flux.jl for building and training a neural network
- Dash app for exploring some ODEs
- Dash app for Optim.jl for optimising simple functions
- Dash app for Turing.jl for sampling from simple probabilistic programs
- Dash app for TopOpt.jl for visualizing the 2D/3D mesh output of topology optimization