Not sure where else to add a comment:
I would like to add another interesting Python-based reference tool to the mix:
It appears to include facilities enabling people to easily add fancy interactivity to their plots.
You can install
guiqwt on an ubuntu system:
sudo apt-get install python-guiqwt
You can then try out sample tests by running
- cross_section.py: Provides x & y cross-section markers that, when dragged over a MRI/CT-scan image, displays the 1D signal of that cross-section.
- computations.py: Provides a means to select a region (displayed as a transparent red section) that tabulates various signal statistics.
- fit.py: Uses the bounds “tool” to select the region over which to fit noisy data with an ideal signal model.
- plot.py: Provides a widget that allows you to select curves more easily (maybe the legend itself could be implemented as a widget).
- …See other examples for more…
A few visual examples…