Problem registering package in general registry

Hi,

I’m trying to submit my first package to the general registry through JuliaHub and it keeps on failing on the auto merge step.
The package url I entered is: GitHub - HapponomyOrg/EconoSim.jl: Economic simulation tools
This fills out all the other fields. I only needed to change the branch name to main. The submit works fine and the auto merge throws an error, which is rather useless:

ERROR: LoadError: RegistryCI.AutoMerge.AutoMergeGuidelinesNotMet("The automerge guidelines were not met.")
Stacktrace:
 [1] pull_request_build(data::RegistryCI.AutoMerge.GitHubAutoMergeData, #unused#::RegistryCI.AutoMerge.NewPackage)
   @ RegistryCI.AutoMerge ~/.julia/packages/RegistryCI/kFTq5/src/AutoMerge/new-package.jl:142
 [2] pull_request_build(api::GitHub.GitHubWebAPI, pr::GitHub.PullRequest, current_pr_head_commit_sha::String, registry::GitHub.Repo, registry_head::String; auth::GitHub.OAuth2, authorized_authors::Vector{String}, authorized_authors_special_jll_exceptions::Vector{String}, error_exit_if_automerge_not_applicable::Bool, master_branch::String, master_branch_is_default_branch::Bool, suggest_onepointzero::Bool, whoami::String, registry_deps::Vector{String}, public_registries::Vector{String})
   @ RegistryCI.AutoMerge ~/.julia/packages/RegistryCI/kFTq5/src/AutoMerge/pull-requests.jl:167
 [3] pull_request_build(api::GitHub.GitHubWebAPI, pr_number::Int64, current_pr_head_commit_sha::String, registry::GitHub.Repo, registry_head::String; whoami::String, auth::GitHub.OAuth2, authorized_authors::Vector{String}, authorized_authors_special_jll_exceptions::Vector{String}, error_exit_if_automerge_not_applicable::Bool, master_branch::String, master_branch_is_default_branch::Bool, suggest_onepointzero::Bool, registry_deps::Vector{String}, public_registries::Vector{String})
   @ RegistryCI.AutoMerge ~/.julia/packages/RegistryCI/kFTq5/src/AutoMerge/pull-requests.jl:77
 [4] run(env::Base.EnvDict, cicfg::RegistryCI.AutoMerge.GitHubActions; merge_new_packages::Bool, merge_new_versions::Bool, new_package_waiting_period::Day, new_jll_package_waiting_period::Minute, new_version_waiting_period::Minute, new_jll_version_waiting_period::Minute, registry::String, tagbot_enabled::Bool, authorized_authors::Vector{String}, authorized_authors_special_jll_exceptions::Vector{String}, additional_statuses::Vector{String}, additional_check_runs::Vector{String}, error_exit_if_automerge_not_applicable::Bool, master_branch::String, master_branch_is_default_branch::Bool, suggest_onepointzero::Bool, registry_deps::Vector{String}, api_url::String, public_registries::Vector{String})
   @ RegistryCI.AutoMerge ~/.julia/packages/RegistryCI/kFTq5/src/AutoMerge/public.jl:67
 [5] top-level scope
   @ ~/work/_temp/127568db-dbc5-4b7f-b688-3691481c4e07:4
in expression starting at /home/runner/work/_temp/127568db-dbc5-4b7f-b688-3691481c4e07:4
Error: Process completed with exit code 1.

It would be great to know which guideline I’m not meeting. I read through the guidelines and it seems ok to me but clearly not to the process doing the auto merge.

This is my Project.toml file:

name = "EconoSim"
uuid = "cc8cb6e0-4c11-4d04-b964-59e7aacda730"
authors = ["Stef Kuypers <stef@happonomy.org>"]
version = "0.1.0"

[deps]
Agents = "46ada45e-f475-11e8-01d0-f70cc89e6671"
DataStructures = "864edb3b-99cc-5e75-8d2d-829cb0a9cfe8"

[compat]
Agents = "4.0"
DataStructures = "0.18"

What am I missing here?

Thanks in advance,
Stef

Did you see the message here: New package: EconoSim v0.1.0 by JuliaRegistrator · Pull Request #30340 · JuliaRegistries/General · GitHub ?

1 Like

I totally missed that! Thanks!
Resubmitting with a julia combat entry now.