PostDoc Position at INRIA Sophia Antipolis

At INRIA Sophia Antipolis Méditerranée, we are looking for a postdoc interested in applying algorithmic techniques to the problem of compressing artificial neural networks and related problems.
Example themes are: compressing neural networks via pruning and weight-sharing techniques, designing communication-efficient training algorithms for neural networks on distributed models, and investigating neural network generalization bounds.

The ideal candidate has a solid background in algorithms and is a passionate programmer.
As you may guess from the fact that I’m posting the call here, we wish to employ the Julia language for our implementations and experiments.

The institute is located near Nice, France, in the beautiful area of the Côte d’Azur, and the candidate will also have the opportunity to collaborate with the IRIF Laboratory in Paris.
The starting date for the position is flexible, and the call will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.

To apply, the candidate should send me an email with his/her CV, motivation letter and reference letters.
Please do not hesitate to ask me any further information and feel free to forward this announcement to people who may be interested.

1 Like