I am unable to get DNS lookups for docs.julialang.org. My DNS server says
16-Aug-2021 16:18:33.166 lame-servers: info: no valid DS resolving docs.julialang.org/DS/IN': 22.214.171.124#53
Details about my setup:
- running bind9 locally
- for all external domains, it uses my ISP’s DNS: 126.96.36.199 is one of them.
- dig @188.8.131.52 does get IPs:
;; ANSWER SECTION: docs.julialang.org. 1799 IN CNAME j2.shared.global.fastly.net. j2.shared.global.fastly.net. 30 IN A 184.108.40.206
- Debian buster. I’ve done nothing (that I recall?) to mess with its DNSSEC settings.
- I know little about how DNSSEC works
- I can resolve the domain from a school computer running Win 10.