Plots package not working in Pluto using Windows 11

I wanted to try some of my notebooks on Windows 11 and I found that the Plots.jl package is not able to produce any of the plots I have. This is the code I want to run in Pluto

using Plots
plot([1, 2, 3], [1, 2, 3])

and the stacktrace I got is

Failed to show value:

SystemError: opening file "C:\\Users\\javie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\jl_uniJQB4fmv.svg": No such file or directory

var"#systemerror#81"(::Nothing, ::typeof(systemerror), ::String, ::Int32)@error.jl:176
#systemerror#80@error.jl:175[inlined]
systemerror@error.jl:175[inlined]
var"#open#670"(::Bool, ::Nothing, ::Nothing, ::Nothing, ::Nothing, ::Nothing, ::typeof(open), ::String)@iostream.jl:293
open@iostream.jl:275[inlined]
var"#open#378"(::Base.Pairs{Symbol, Union{}, Tuple{}, NamedTuple{(), Tuple{}}}, ::typeof(open), ::Base.var"#387#388"{String}, ::String)@io.jl:382
open@io.jl:381[inlined]
read@io.jl:462[inlined]
_show(::IOContext{IOBuffer}, ::MIME{Symbol("image/svg+xml")}, ::Plots.Plot{Plots.GRBackend})@gr.jl:1946
#invokelatest#2@essentials.jl:729[inlined]
invokelatest@essentials.jl:726[inlined]
show(::IOContext{IOBuffer}, ::MIME{Symbol("image/svg+xml")}, ::Plots.Plot{Plots.GRBackend})@output.jl:237
show_richest(::IOContext{IOBuffer}, ::Any)@PlutoRunner.jl:1143
show_richest_withreturned@PlutoRunner.jl:1068[inlined]
format_output_default(::Any, ::Any)@PlutoRunner.jl:968
var"#format_output#51"(::IOContext{Base.DevNull}, ::typeof(Main.PlutoRunner.format_output), ::Any)@PlutoRunner.jl:985
formatted_result_of(::Base.UUID, ::Base.UUID, ::Bool, ::Vector{String}, ::Nothing, ::Module)@PlutoRunner.jl:878
top-level scope@WorkspaceManager.jl:477

I was able to reproduce the error in two different machines with a fresh Julia 1.8.2 install. Pluto is v0.19.14.

Plots version ?

The one that the Pluto package manager downloads. I guess is the most recent one?

Can you update your packages and show the output of pkg> st -m Plots GR GR_jll ?

This is the output

[28b8d3ca] GR v0.69.5                                                                                                  
[91a5bcdd] Plots v1.35.8                                                                                                
[d2c73de3] GR_jll v0.69.1+0   

I tried running again the Pluto Notebook and it seems to work now. I guess it was a problem with an update of the Plots.jl package involving the GR backend?

Probably the same issue as explained in GKS: svgplugin.dll: can't load library, error 126 (0x7e) · Issue #487 · jheinen/GR.jl · GitHub, caused by the recent GR_jll update (which is now yanked).