Older builds

Hi All,

I will be interested to know if the older binaries are archived anywhere to be downloaded and tested for debugging purposes. I find it useful to see if there is any feature that has changed or there has been any bug fixes btw releases. I fully understand that maintaining the previous dot releases is discouraged due to support policies and only latest should be allowed to be downloaded from the julialang.org web site.

regards,

Sambit

Ok. Got the answer myself so please ignore post. Julia Downloads (Old releases) refered from the download page itself.

But this is only the latest patch build of the release. For example, for 1.4 release it will only have 1.4.2 and not 1.4, 1.4.1.

2 Likes

There’s also a JSON file that lists them all, including the patch releases and RCs: https://julialang-s3.julialang.org/bin/versions.json

2 Likes

Alternatively, you can always just check out the relevant release from the git repo and build.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion @Tamas_Papp. Generally avoid building myself and prefer picking up the released one.