Makie started showing boxes instead of all symbols in my plots. I tried everything that I could think of and don’t know what else to try to fix it. Can you point me in a direction?
- I tried downgrading Makie but that does not fix it.
- It is only a problem for
mesadid not update from when it worked.
- It did look like a font problem but when I try to specify any font, the plotting function throws an error:
julia> s = scatter(rand(Point2, 100), marker = :diamond, font = joinpath("/usr/share/fonts/TTF/", "Iosevka Thin Nerd Font Complete Mono.ttf")) Error showing value of type Makie.FigureAxisPlot: ERROR: MethodError: no method matching gl_convert(::FreeTypeAbstraction.FTFont) Closest candidates are: gl_convert(::Quaternion) at ~/.julia/packages/GLMakie/TfSB1/src/GLVisualize/visualize/particles.jl:30 gl_convert(::Function, ::Any) at ~/.julia/packages/GLMakie/TfSB1/src/GLAbstraction/GLUniforms.jl:264 gl_convert(::T) where T<:GeometryBasics.Mesh at ~/.julia/packages/GLMakie/TfSB1/src/GLAbstraction/GLUniforms.jl:194