Layout pv panel optimization

matrix for layout pv panel optimization

Hi @alfajar_nugraha, welcome to Discourse! Can you expand upon your question? We’ll need more details to be able to help you out.

3 Likes
I want to ask about how to make an optimization model for the installation of a solar panel layout using Julia Jump, with the concept of a matrix, for example a 10×10 matrix, we will find out which matrix points are worth 1 and which is worth 0, if it is worth 1 then the panels can be installed and if the value is 0 the panel cannot be installed. Thank you for your attention.

Pada tanggal Sen, 12 Jul 2021 22.12, Cameron Bieganek via JuliaLang <julialang@discoursemail.com> menulis:

Reformatted:

I want to ask about how to make an optimization model for the installation of a solar panel layout using Julia Jump, with the concept of a matrix, for example a 10×10 matrix, we will find out which matrix points are worth 1 and which is worth 0, if it is worth 1 then the panels can be installed and if the value is 0 the panel cannot be installed. Thank you for your attention.

Since this is your first post, please read Please read: make it easier to help you.

You’ll have more chance of an answer if you can provide code that you have attempted, or can show the mathematical model you are trying to implement.

The JuMP documentation has a number of examples: https://jump.dev/JuMP.jl/stable/tutorials/Mixed-integer%20linear%20programs/sudoku/

Use this tutorial to get started with JuMP: https://jump.dev/JuMP.jl/stable/tutorials/Getting%20started/getting_started_with_JuMP/

how i can make this in julia jump? please help me sir, thank you

This appears to be a homework problem. People here are generally happy to help you once you already have some Julia code written (maybe with a few bugs that you can’t figure out how to get around), but as a matter of policy, we will not solve your homework for you.

As @odow suggested above, you should work through a JuMP tutorial and then attempt to solve this on your own. Once you reach a point of confusion, feel free to ask for help, but be aware that we’re all volunteers, so the best way to get quick and insightful answers is to make sure you ask your questions well. For that, please refer again to odow’s post, specifically this link: Please read: make it easier to help you.

3 Likes

please would you teach me how to make matrice 10x10 with jump julia, and how to recall 6 matrice that landscape and portrait arrange?

I suggest you work through the tutorials I linked to previously.

Another resource for learning JuMP is Julia – Changhyun Kwon