JuliaImages hosts a collection of powerful image processing tools with a range of useful algorithms written in Julia,
a modern and expressive high-level programming language.
JuliaImages prioritizes clean architecture and strives to bridge the gap between the “machine vision” and “biomedical 3D image processing” communities.
With a unified platform, JuliaImages empowers researchers, developers, and enthusiasts in these fields to leverage Julia’s performance advantages
and collaborate more effectively in advancing image processing techniques.
- If you’re just getting started and need an introduction, you can refer to the Getting Started Tutorial.
- If you’re interested in getting involved and contributing to the development, check out the Contribution Guidelines.
- You can find the documentation at this link, and there are also examples available here.
- For image processing queries, see JuliaImages tag on image.sc
- Julia Zulip, Slack, Discourse are great platforms for discussions on Julia in general and how to use JuliaImages (image-processing).
For more information on JuliaImages, check out JuliaImages’s Website.
Note: This is supposed to be very low traffic and for important news only.