Julia V1.7 about JuMP


Something strange just happened. I was working using JuMP since few days and now it’s a bug. Is there any explanation? how can I fix the problem?

This is the error message I got:

Failed to precompile JuMP [4076af6c-e467-56ae-b986-b466b2749572] to C:\Users\edmon.julia\compiled\v1.7\JuMP\jl_33A5.tmp.

[1] error(s::String)
@ Base .\error.jl:33
[2] compilecache(pkg::Base.PkgId, path::String, internal_stderr::IO, internal_stdout::IO, ignore_loaded_modules::Bool)
@ Base .\loading.jl:1466
[3] compilecache(pkg::Base.PkgId, path::String)
@ Base .\loading.jl:1410
[4] _require(pkg::Base.PkgId)
@ Base .\loading.jl:1120
[5] require(uuidkey::Base.PkgId)
@ Base .\loading.jl:1013
[6] require(into::Module, mod::Symbol)
@ Base .\loading.jl:997
[7] eval
@ .\boot.jl:373 [inlined]
[8] include_string(mapexpr::typeof(REPL.softscope), mod::Module, code::String, filename::String)
@ Base .\loading.jl:1196

Thanks for helping!