[Julia OpenCV Binding] no method matching jlopencv_core_Mat_mutable_data in split function

Hey!
I get an error while using the split function of this Julia OpenCV Binding.
Here is the code:

using OpenCV
m = OpenCV.imread("/absolute/path/to/image.png")
OpenCV.split(m)

And the error:

MethodError: no method matching jlopencv_core_Mat_mutable_data(::OpenCV.CxxMatDereferenced)
Closest candidates are:
  jlopencv_core_Mat_mutable_data(!Matched::Union{CxxWrap.CxxWrapCore.SmartPointer{T2}, T2} where T2<:OpenCV.CxxMatAllocated) at /home/wahara/.julia/packages/CxxWrap/OcN1Z/src/CxxWrap.jl:618
cpp_to_julia(::OpenCV.CxxMatDereferenced) at mat_conversion.jl:20
cpp_to_julia at mat_conversion.jl:103 [inlined]
split(::OpenCV.Mat{UInt8}, ::Array{Union{OpenCV.CxxMat, AbstractArray{T,3} where T<:Union{Float32, Float64, Int16, Int32, Int8, UInt16, UInt8}},1}) at cv_cxx_wrap.jl:2305
#split#239 at cv_cxx_wrap.jl:2307 [inlined]
split(::OpenCV.Mat{UInt8}) at cv_cxx_wrap.jl:2307
top-level scope at functions.jl:115

I tried calling OpenCV.split with the 2nd argument, namely, mv = OpenCV.InputArray[] and doing OpenCV.split(m, mv), but I end-up with a similar error.

MethodError: no method matching jlopencv_core_Mat_mutable_data(::OpenCV.CxxMatDereferenced)
Closest candidates are:
  jlopencv_core_Mat_mutable_data(!Matched::Union{CxxWrap.CxxWrapCore.SmartPointer{T2}, T2} where T2<:OpenCV.CxxMatAllocated) at /home/wahara/.julia/packages/CxxWrap/OcN1Z/src/CxxWrap.jl:618
cpp_to_julia(::OpenCV.CxxMatDereferenced) at mat_conversion.jl:20
cpp_to_julia at mat_conversion.jl:103 [inlined]
split(::OpenCV.Mat{UInt8}, ::Array{Union{OpenCV.CxxMat, AbstractArray{T,3} where T<:Union{Float32, Float64, Int16, Int32, Int8, UInt16, UInt8}},1}) at cv_cxx_wrap.jl:2305
top-level scope at functions.jl:114

I also tried generating black / white / noisy images in place of the input image m by using julia arrays and the result is the same.
Any thought?