Julia 1.3 Package Manager Problem

I am creating a RungeKutta.jl for personal use (and as a learning exercise). I have been working on if off and on for a while, and have been using Git and the package manager for some time. I recently added some unit tests and tried to run them. I got an error message that I haven’t seen before, and our local Julia expert has not been able to help. The fastest way to generate this message is to use the test command from within the package manager:

_       _ _(_)_     |  Documentation: https://docs.julialang.org
  (_)     | (_) (_)    |
   _ _   _| |_  __ _   |  Type "?" for help, "]?" for Pkg help.
  | | | | | | |/ _` |  |
  | | |_| | | | (_| |  |  Version 1.3.1 (2019-12-30)
 _/ |\__'_|_|_|\__'_|  |  Official https://julialang.org/ release
|__/                   |

(RungeKutta) pkg> test
   Testing RungeKutta
 Resolving package versions...
ERROR: LoadError: KeyError: key RungeKutta [2814ddb2-3643-11ea-0a20-cb8ace896281] not found
Stacktrace:
 [1] getindex at ./dict.jl:477 [inlined]
 [2] root_module at ./loading.jl:962 [inlined]
 [3] require(::Base.PkgId) at ./loading.jl:928
 [4] require(::Module, ::Symbol) at ./loading.jl:917
 [5] include at ./boot.jl:328 [inlined]
 [6] include_relative(::Module, ::String) at ./loading.jl:1105
 [7] include(::Module, ::String) at ./Base.jl:31
 [8] include(::String) at ./client.jl:424
 [9] top-level scope at none:6
in expression starting at /Users/dahoffma/nasa/code/julia/RungeKutta/test/runtests.jl:18
ERROR: Package RungeKutta errored during testing

Any help will be appreciated

1 Like

Might be that there is no file RungeKutta.jl in the package (case sensitivity is important) or that the module is not called RungeKutta. Would help with a link to the package.

1 Like

Close. I had renamed the module RungeKuttaNystrom before deciding to remove the Nystrom integrators. I had also changed the name of the working directory and the Gitlab project. I thought I had changed everything back, but no, the module name was still RungeKuttaNystrom. Thank you very much for your help.