Jolin.io is the first Sponsor of JuliaCon 2024

I am happy to announce that Jolin.io Cloud is the first fully committed sponsor to JuliaCon Global 2024. This is the third JuliaCon that Jolin.io has sponsored including JuliaCon Global 2023 and JuliaCon Local Eindhoven 2023.

cloud.jolin.io-opengraph-where-explorations-transform-into-products

Jolin.io provides online cloud services via https://cloud.jolin.io which supports Julia, Python, and R via Pluto.jl notebooks. Jolin.io also provides consulting services with a mission to make Julia the industry standard for modern data science technology. Jolin.io is led by Stephan Sahm, a frequent user of this forum, who has more than a decade of experience in data science and consultancy.

If anyone would like to arrange a group technical demonstration of cloud.jolin.io, I would be happy to facilitate that. I personally demoed it in the past and it is a great way to run your Pluto.jl notebooks in the cloud and share the results with colleagues. Please comment below if interested.

:clap: Please congratulate Jolin.io and Stephan Sahm, @schlichtanders , for being the first sponsor of JuliaCon 2024. We look forward to seeing them in Eindhoven this July!

33 Likes