In my quests to a possible GUI toolkits I found Red that has an interesting GUI system though far from conventional. I asked a couple questions in Red gitter and several people started to be interested. Such that one person wrote a prototype to call Julia from Red.
But here started one issue that I want to report here before opening a ticket (if appropriate).
The issue is that prototype works well for Julia 0.5 but fails silently for 0.6. Several messages in Gitter but this one pictures it all.
As it is this seams a error from the Julia side so I thought this was of interest to report here.
Warning, Red is currently a 32 bits product so to reproduce the above one has to use a (Windows) 32 bits Julia version.