I have problem with the packages. In brief, Interact package works perfect if I don’t write using Makie. Makie didn’t work, if it comes to methods like on(), hbox() and vbox() which works in case of Interact Package. I think there is a problem with package names methods. In topic Makie I did some question about it, but now I’ve found some new things, that could confirm my assumptions.
Well, that’s normal Julia behaviour and can be fixed by prefixing vbox a la
I could also depend on CSSUtil, which originally exported vbox (and gets reexported in Interact it seems), to make them the same function Would make quite a bit of sense, since that’s where I got the inspiration from!
Still doesn’t work. . I’ll be back tomorrow.