I was using IJulia with Jupyter just fine. The only thing I didn’t like was whenever I’d highlight a section of code with the mouse, I couldn’t see it very well since I’m using Dark Reader in Chrome browser.
I tried to fix this problem, and now wish I hadn’t since I’ve seemed to mess up the natural and beautiful code syntax highlighting; where keywords are colored differently from other code. Embarassingly, I failed to record the precise steps taken to disrupt things.
I lost all syntax coloring and don’t know how to get it back.
I start using Jupyter with IJulia via Anaconda; where I invoke Jupyter and Jupyter Lab via Anaconda Navigator.
Jupyter Lab has the syntax highlighting working fine, so the problem is isolated to Jupyter.
Please advise on how I may easily fix the problem I have caused.