How to prevent this warning

objc[5352]: Class RunLoopModeTracker is implemented in both /opt/miniconda3/lib/libQt5Core.5.9.7.dylib (0x168cffa80) and /Users/lewis/.julia/artifacts/d594d9e68b9d104aaf1a41d933728d2dad54c869/lib/QtCore.framework/Versions/5/QtCore (0x176e5aaa8). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Seems hard to avoid. The Python implementation will have QT5 and associated libraries for matplotlib. Not clear why Julia also needs its own QT. Possibly for other charting libraries not using Python?

Dependency h*ll.

How did you install julia? What code produced this error message?

From what I can tell, it was installed via conda, which is not a supported release by the julia project as a whole.

Thanks for your reply.

Code: plot(vxschedset[asched].dayrange, [vxschedset[asched].pctfunc(i) for i in vxschedset[asched].dayrange],size=(600,300)). This is a command to the package Plots using the pyplot backend (you invoke pyplot() command, hence I used lower case. But, Plots then routes its commands to PyPlot package, which must be installed. Class RunLoopModeTracker might be in the qt code (C++?) or the Python wrapper that matplotlib uses.

I installed Julia by downloading from the site and using the Mac installer. But, I shortcut installing every packages by copying the environments directory from the older version to the new one.

I have since run instantiate so the new environments dir contains new Project.toml and Manifest.toml.