How to create an HTML questionnaire that is driven by Julia in the background?

I want to point a site to an HTML file (using Nginx), which is a questionnaire. For example, people who open the page are asked to fill in a number randomly and click Submit button. Julia records the number each person fills in in the background, and displays the average of all previous submitted data on the HTML page after each person clicks the Submit button. I’m not sure if this idea can be realized. Thank you!

You can build a Julia web service easily with HTTP.jl or Oxygen.jl. You need to configure nginx to delegate to your service. You need to decide how you’ll store the responses. There may be complications depending on how much load you expect and how resilient it must be to failure.

1 Like

Thank you for your guidance! Forgive me for knowing so little about this subject that I do not even know how to ask it explicitly. In terms of load, the user is actually only in the single digits, which I think probably should not be a hindrance. I will look into the pkgs you recommended carefully. Thanks again! :handshake: