How do I refer to a column name with space in it in DataFramesMacro v0.3? My code doing $"name space" used to work

My code is like this

pings_for_md = @chain pings_for_md_tmp begin
    @subset $"Games Played" >= NGAME_THRESHOLD
end

The @subset line used to work but it no longer works and I can’t find the right syntax in the doc

pings_for_md = @chain pings_for_md_tmp begin
    @subset {"Games Played"} >= NGAME_THRESHOLD
end

0.3 was breaking because I wanted to add the multi-column syntax {{ }} and found that this looked quite unbalanced with $$. I also didn’t like the one-sidedness of $ anymore and found the end of such an expression with a ) could be hard to find if there were already other parentheses. And as another argument, it’s not really interpolation because of the implicit broadcasting and means something different than in DataFramesMeta, so I wanted to disambiguate those two as well. The change is described in the changelog:

So you just use {} for normal columns now, but have a look at the other breaking changes, too. If you still need the old syntax just pin version to before 0.3. But I hope the changes make the package overall more easy to use and easier to read. I don’t intend to break anything soon again.