I am new to Julia and have been trying to run Interact but it seems that Interact is not able to generate widgets on my machine.
I did the following steps:
- Install Julia
- Run WebIO.install_jupyter_nbextension()
- Run a Jupyter notebook.
The following screenshot shows the error I get - truncated for brevity. Any ideas what is going wrong?
Hi and welcome!,
This is not an answer to your problem, but a recommendation to use
Pluto.jl https://github.com/fonsp/Pluto.jl, which is an amazing package to create julia notebooks.
Thanks, I will try it out.
I did manage to resolve it. For someone else facing this issue, I did a complete uninstall (complete wipe-out) and install and it worked.
For anaconda, I uninstalled it by removing all configuration files etc. I followed Option B in the link below:
- I deleted the installation
- Deleted the .julia folder in C:\Users<username>.julia
- Deleted registry associated with Julia
- Deleted Julia folder in C:\Users<username>\AppData\Local\Programs\Julia 1.5.2