HDF5 Error Issues

Hi, I just updated Julia to version 0.7.0. I use the HDF5 package for the code that I am working on. It added and updated the package just fine, but as soon as I go to run my code after stating ‘using HDF5’, the following error occurs:

HDF5-DIAG: Error detected in HDF5 (1.8.13) thread 0:
#000: /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/hdf5-1.8.13/src/H5O.c line 246 in H5Oopen(): unable to open obje
ct
major: Symbol table
minor: Can’t open object
#001: /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/hdf5-1.8.13/src/H5O.c line 1357 in H5O_open_name(): object not f
ound
minor: Object not found
#002: /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/hdf5-1.8.13/src/H5Gloc.c line 430 in H5G_loc_find(): can’t find
object
#003: /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/hdf5-1.8.13/src/H5Gtraverse.c line 861 in H5G_traverse(): intern
al path traversal failed
#004: /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/hdf5-1.8.13/src/H5Gtraverse.c line 641 in H5G_traverse_real(): t
raversal operator failed
minor: Callback failed
#005: /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/hdf5-1.8.13/src/H5Gloc.c line 385 in H5G_loc_find_cb(): object ’
boddict’ doesn’t exist
ERROR: Error opening object

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the package and manually building it (GitHub - JuliaIO/HDF5.jl: Save and load data in the HDF5 file format from Julia). Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I am running it on a Windows PC.

This is not the proper channel to discuss this, because this the Package Announcement tag is precisely for announcing packages. Try the Data tag.

Reclassified to “Usage”.