I am trying to construct a diagonal matrix by using the function diagm() within a test project that is formed by a group of Julia files. When I include all of these files into the Julia terminal to run and prove if these files do not present any error, the next error is show up: “ERROR: LoadError: UndefVarError: diagm not defined”.
I was doing some small external tests trying to reproduce this running only the function command in other Julia terminal. I check these command in the versions 1.0.5 and in version 0.3.12.
The result was the following:
Using the v0.3.12, the error does not appear and the function works perfectly, but when I tried to do the same in the v1.0.5 the error showed up.
The code lines I am using for this unique test are those that I will show in the screenshot below: