Flux: problems in upgrading to Julia 1.6.1

I have just upgraded Julia from v1.5.4 to v1.6.1. Everything was working OK in the previous version and it also works OK with the new version, apart from Flux. I had to rm Flux, otherwise, the list of errors was huge. I don’t know what is happening. Actually, this is the first time that I am having this situation. I don’t have CuArrays installed and do have CUDA v2.6.3 on my system. I had to rm Flux and tried to install its most recent version. Got this error (notice that if I rm TextParse, which is an interdependency of CSVFiles, I have to remove the entire package CSVFiles, and in this case the list of errors becomes huge):

(@v1.6) pkg> add https://github.com/FluxML/Flux.jl
    Updating git-repo `https://github.com/FluxML/Flux.jl`
   Resolving package versions...
ERROR: Unsatisfiable requirements detected for package TextParse [e0df1984]:
 TextParse [e0df1984] log:
 ├─possible versions are: 0.6.0-1.0.1 or uninstalled
 ├─restricted by compatibility requirements with CodecZlib [944b1d66] to versions: 1.0.1 or uninstalled     
 │ └─CodecZlib [944b1d66] log:
 │   ├─possible versions are: 0.4.4-0.7.0 or uninstalled
 │   └─restricted to versions 0.7 by Flux [587475ba], leaving only versions 0.7.0
 │     └─Flux [587475ba] log:
 │       ├─possible versions are: 0.12.2 or uninstalled
 │       └─Flux [587475ba] is fixed to version 0.12.2
 └─restricted by compatibility requirements with CSVFiles [5d742f6a] to versions: 0.6.0-0.9.1 — no versions 
left
   └─CSVFiles [5d742f6a] log:
     ├─possible versions are: 0.9.0-1.0.0 or uninstalled
     ├─restricted to versions * by an explicit requirement, leaving only versions 0.9.0-1.0.0
     └─restricted by compatibility requirements with CodecZlib [944b1d66] to versions: 0.9.0-0.14.0 or uninstalled, leaving only versions: 0.9.0-0.14.0
       └─CodecZlib [944b1d66] log: see above

Hello @VivMendes , I was able to add Flux package on my Windows 10 machine using a clean project folder in Julia 1.6.1 .

import Pkg
mkdir("flux")
pkg"activate flux"
pkg"add Flux"

Manifest.toml here

It seems like there are some package(s) in your root project (@v1.6) blocking your installation.

@Wen-Wei_Tseng Thanks. I was able to install Flux in the usual manner. The only problem is that I had to rm CSVFiles.jl, because there is apparently a conflict between these two packages in Julia 1.6.1. I do not understand what’s happening and hope that this problem goes away in future developments because CSVFiles is a quite useful package. Even now, the problem continues to seem related to TextParse.