I am aware that ChemometricsTools.jl is a machine learning library for chemistry (mainly to process chemical data).
Could you help me to find some examples of Flux application in chemistry (and possibly in physics)?
I know this study which is very interesting because it can be extended to the Brusselator in kinetics.
Indeed, I am preparing an introduction to Flux (in French…) and my exploration of the web returns very few results on:
Flux.jl chemistry (or) Flux.jl physics.
Is there any work with Flux that you know of and that is related (for example) to:
- chemical kinetics for complex reactions (polymerization, explosion, etc.),
- dynamics of molecular reactions ,
- transport of non-electrolytes in biological membranes,
- molecular interactions,
- statistical thermodynamics,
- thermodynamics of non-equilibrium processes
Thank you in advance for your suggestions,