ERROR: LoadError: IOError: chdir /buildworker/worker/package_linux64/build/usr/share/julia/stdlib/v1.0/Sockets/src: no such file or directory (ENOENT)

Hello,

I’m trying to publish doc to Github page (compiling doc locally is working fine) for

Doc should be available at
http://scls19fr.github.io/Nextion.jl/latest

but I’m facing this error:

ERROR: LoadError: IOError: chdir /buildworker/worker/package_linux64/build/usr/share/julia/stdlib/v1.0/Sockets/src: no such file or directory (ENOENT)

I’m using GitHub - JuliaIO/LibSerialPort.jl: Julia wrapper for the libserialport c library which is currently unregistered.

Any idea what is going wrong?

Kind regards

PS : related post [ANN] Nextion.jl - Julia library to communicate with Itead Nextion displays

It seems that you are including docstrings from Base? It can happen inadvertently – are you extending some functions from Base and trying to include the docstrings for those by any chance?

It would be very helpful if you could reduce this down to a MWE and open an issue. Documenter should not randomly crash like this.

Removing docstring of function from Base doesn’t seems to help.
I wonder if it’s not related to my use of LibSerialPort which should (probably) depends on Sockets.