Error building `IJulia` on initial install and package update

I solved my issues installing but wanted to put them here in case others had the same issues.

I am running Windows 10 Home on an Intel Core i7. I have previously installed Visual Studio 2019 Community with Python 3. I believe the previous installation of Visual Studio Python tools may have interfered with the JuliaPro installation, but I’m not really sure.

I am following the steps to install JuliaPro from Activating JuliaPro | JuliaAcademy.

1. The first issue is this needs to be updated to provide the instructions to get the auth token from https://pkg.juliahub.com/auth.

2. Next I was running into errors when trying to update all packages with the up command.

Here’s my error message:

Error: Error building `IJulia`: 
│ 
│ Please submit a bug report with steps to reproduce this fault, and any error messages that follow (in their entirety). Thanks.
│ Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION� with steps to reproduce this fault, and any error messages that follow (in their entirety). Thanks.
│ Exception:
│ Please submit a bug repor at 0xe submit a bug report with steps to reproduce this fault, and any error messages that follow (in their entirety). Thanks.
│ Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION� with steps to reproduce this fault, and any error messages that follow (in their entirety). Thanks.
│ Exception:
│ Please submit a bug repor at 0x0 -- �it a bug report with steps to reproduce this fault, and any error messages that follow (in their entirety). Thanks.
│ Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION at 0x0 --  at 0x0 -- �CESS_VIOLATION� with steps to reproduce this fault, and any error messages that follow (in their entirety). Thanks.    
│ Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION at 0x0 --  at 0x0 -- �CESS_VIOLATION at 0x0 --  at 0x0 -- �CESS_VIOLATION at 0x0 --  at 0x0 -- �CESS_VIOLATION� with steps to reproduce this 
fault, and any error messages that follow (in their entirety). Thanks.
│ Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION at 0x0 --  at 0x0 --  at 0x0 -- unknown function (ip: 0000000000000000)
│ in expression starting at none:0
│ �0000)
│ �0000)
│ �0000)
│ �0000)
│ �0000)
│ ERROR: LoadError: LoadError: Failed to precompile Parsers [69de0a69-1ddd-5017-9359-2bf0b02dc9f0] to C:\Users\datan\.julia\compiled\v1.5\Parsers\833b9_tDFIP.ji.
│ Stacktrace:
│  [1] error(::String) at .\error.jl:33
│  [2] compilecache(::Base.PkgId, ::String) at .\loading.jl:1305
│  [3] _require(::Base.PkgId) at .\loading.jl:1030
│  [4] require(::Base.PkgId) at .\loading.jl:928
│  [5] require(::Module, ::Symbol) at .\loading.jl:923
│  [6] include(::Function, ::Module, ::String) at .\Base.jl:380
│  [7] include at .\Base.jl:368 [inlined]
│  [8] include(::String) at C:\Users\datan\.julia\packages\JSON\3rsiS\src\JSON.jl:3
│  [9] top-level scope at C:\Users\datan\.julia\packages\JSON\3rsiS\src\JSON.jl:11
│  [10] include(::Function, ::Module, ::String) at .\Base.jl:380
│  [11] include(::Module, ::String) at .\Base.jl:368
│  [12] top-level scope at none:2
│  [13] eval at .\boot.jl:331 [inlined]
│  [14] eval(::Expr) at .\client.jl:467
│  [15] top-level scope at .\none:3
│ in expression starting at C:\Users\datan\.julia\packages\JSON\3rsiS\src\Parser.jl:5
│ in expression starting at C:\Users\datan\.julia\packages\JSON\3rsiS\src\JSON.jl:11
│ ERROR: LoadError: Failed to precompile JSON [682c06a0-de6a-54ab-a142-c8b1cf79cde6] to C:\Users\datan\.julia\compiled\v1.5\JSON\uf6oy_tDFIP.ji.
│ Stacktrace:
│  [6] include(::Function, ::Module, ::String) at .\Base.jl:380
│  [7] include(::Module, ::String) at .\Base.jl:368
│  [8] top-level scope at none:2
│  [9] eval at .\boot.jl:331 [inlined]
│  [10] eval(::Expr) at .\client.jl:467
│  [11] top-level scope at .\none:3
│ in expression starting at C:\Users\datan\.julia\packages\Conda\x5ml4\src\Conda.jl:17
│ ERROR: LoadError: Failed to precompile Conda [8f4d0f93-b110-5947-807f-2305c1781a2d] to C:\Users\datan\.julia\compiled\v1.5\Conda\WZE3U_tDFIP.ji.
│ Stacktrace:
│  [6] include(::String) at .\client.jl:457
│  [7] top-level scope at none:5
│ in expression starting at C:\Users\datan\.julia\packages\IJulia\e8kqU\deps\build.jl:1
└ @ Pkg.Operations C:\buildbot\worker\package_win64\build\usr\share\julia\stdlib\v1.5\Pkg\src\Operations.jl:949

After reading several bug reports and message board posts I was able to determine how to fix this issue.
2.1 import Pkg; Pkg.add("Conda")
2.2 using Conda
2.3 Conda.runconda(`update conda`)
2.4 Conda.runconda(`install ipykernal`)

I hope this helps anyone else in the same predicament.