Determining the tree in REQUIRE

I am getting some annoying warnings when I try to use my packages:

julia> using NLOptControl, PrettyPlots
INFO: Recompiling stale cache file /home/febbo/.julia/lib/v0.6/StatsBase.ji for module StatsBase.
INFO: Recompiling stale cache file /home/febbo/.julia/lib/v0.6/NLOptControl.ji for module NLOptControl.
WARNING: Method definition ==(Base.Nullable{S}, Base.Nullable{T}) in module Base at nullable.jl:238 overwritten in module NullableArrays at /home/febbo/.julia/v0.6/NullableArrays/src/operators.jl:99.
WARNING: Method definition ==(Base.Nullable{S}, Base.Nullable{T}) in module Base at nullable.jl:238 overwritten in module NullableArrays at /home/febbo/.julia/v0.6/NullableArrays/src/operators.jl:99.
WARNING: --output requested, but no modules defined during run
WARNING: The call to compilecache failed to create a usable precompiled cache file for module FFTW. Got:
WARNING: Cache file "/home/febbo/.julia/lib/v0.6/FFTW.ji" not found.
WARNING: eval from module Main to ImageCore:    
Expr(:call, Expr(:., :Base, :include_from_node1)::Any, "/home/febbo/.julia/v0.6/FFTW/src/FFTW.jl")::Any
  ** incremental compilation may be broken for this module **

WARNING: --output requested, but no modules defined during run
WARNING: The call to compilecache failed to create a usable precompiled cache file for module FFTW. Got:
WARNING: Cache file "/home/febbo/.julia/lib/v0.6/FFTW.ji" not found.
WARNING: eval from module Main to FFTViews:    
Expr(:call, Expr(:., :Base, :include_from_node1)::Any, "/home/febbo/.julia/v0.6/FFTW/src/FFTW.jl")::Any
  ** incremental compilation may be broken for this module **

INFO: Recompiling stale cache file /home/febbo/.julia/lib/v0.6/Plots.ji for module Plots.
INFO: Recompiling stale cache file /home/febbo/.julia/lib/v0.6/VehicleModels.ji for module VehicleModels.

These are both know issues that are are basically unavoidable
https://github.com/JuliaStats/NullableArrays.jl/issues/198
https://github.com/JuliaMath/FFTW.jl/issues/45

I was trying to see which one of my packages requires these but the only way that I know how to do that is to dig into all of the REQUIRE files. Is there a more efficient way to determine which packages REQUIRE a specific package?