Deprecated @unix and @unix_only macros in Mmap

Hello,
I need Mmap in order to run the NIfTI package and when I run Pkg.test(“Mmap”), I get the following error message:

julia> Pkg.test("Mmap")
INFO: Testing Mmap
ERROR: LoadError: LoadError: UndefVarError: @unix not defined
Stacktrace:
 [1] include_from_node1(::String) at ./loading.jl:576
while loading /home/pegger/.julia/v0.6/Mmap/src/Mmap.jl, in expression starting on line 5
while loading /home/pegger/.julia/v0.6/Mmap/test/runtests.jl, in expression starting on line 1
==============================================================================================[ ERROR: Mmap ]===============================================================================================

failed process: Process(`/home/pegger/Julia/v0.6.3/bin/julia -Cgeneric -J/home/pegger/Julia/v0.6.3/lib/julia/sys.so --compile=yes --depwarn=yes --check-bounds=yes --code-coverage=none --color=yes --compilecache=yes /home/pegger/.julia/v0.6/Mmap/test/runtests.jl`, ProcessExited(1)) [1]

============================================================================================================================================================================================================
ERROR: Mmap had test errors

I want to get around that by making some change by hand to Mmap.jl, does anyone know how I could do this?

Thanks,
Philip

The path is there in the error - make the change to that file, then just add and commit it to the repo.

Edit: you probably want to make a new branch first, otherwise things might get hairy if you try to switch back.