A question about TimeSeriesClustering.jl

using TimeSeriesClustering

ts_input_data = load_timeseries_data("D:\\mycode\\code\\。。。。.csv"; T=24, years=[2016])

ERROR: LoadError: MethodError: objects of type Bool are not callable
Stacktrace:
[1] find_column_name(::DataFrames.DataFrame, ::Array{Symbol,1}; error::Bool) at C:\Users\dadou.juliapro\JuliaPro_v1.4.2-1\packages\TimeSeriesClustering\3T6SG\src\utils\load_data.jl:161
[2] find_column_name at C:\Users\dadou.juliapro\JuliaPro_v1.4.2-1\packages\TimeSeriesClustering\3T6SG\src\utils\load_data.jl:153 [inlined]
[3] add_timeseries_data!(::Dict{String,Array}, ::SubString{String}, ::DataFrames.DataFrame; K::Int64, T::Int64, years::Array{Int64,1}) at C:\Users\dadou.juliapro\JuliaPro_v1.4.2-1\packages\TimeSeriesClustering\3T6SG\src\utils\load_data.jl:131
[4] add_timeseries_data!(::Dict{String,Array}, ::SubString{String}, ::String; K::Int64, T::Int64, years::Array{Int64,1}) at C:\Users\dadou.juliapro\JuliaPro_v1.4.2-1\packages\TimeSeriesClustering\3T6SG\src\utils\load_data.jl:116
[5] load_timeseries_data(::String; region::String, T::Int64, years::Array{Int64,1}, att::Array{String,1}) at C:\Users\dadou.juliapro\JuliaPro_v1.4.2-1\packages\TimeSeriesClustering\3T6SG\src\utils\load_data.jl:50
[6] top-level scope at D:\mycode\code\测试.jl:3
in expression starting at D:\mycode\code\测试.jl:3
I’m running the example on the official website. Why did I get an error?thanks!!!

This questions seems very similar to the question you asked here and then reposted again here, it would be better to post in existing threads rather than opening up a number of very similar ones.

That said I can reproduce the error you see, and since this just seems to be the first example from the TimeSeriesClustering readme, it might be worth filing an issue on GitHub.

3 Likes

thanks! I will ask it on Github