Here’s the 0.6 release timeline:
- 0.6 feature freeze: Dec 31, 2016 – implement it by then or it’s not going in 0.6
- 0.6.0-alpha: early Jan, 2017 – great time to update packages to support 0.6!
- 0.6.0-beta: late Jan, 2017 – no, seriously, update your packages for 0.6
- 0.6.0-rc.1: early Feb, 2017 – whenever all release-blocking issues are closed
- 0.6.0 final: late Feb, 2017 – whenever an RC lasts a week with no new issues
The feature freeze means that anything that you want to have as part of 0.6 needs to be completely implemented by the end of this month!