Why Julia is very often related to a data science / economics language only?

To sum up my part, I’d like to add that even though I think that in general the focus mentioned in the topic of this thread is fully in line with the strategy outlined in the official Series A press release issued by Julia Computing in July '21, I do believe that the topic of “Neural network analysis of uncertainty and sensitivity of deterministic and probabilistic models in conjunction with quantum computing approaches to shortest path optimization algorithms based on geometric algebra” could potentially directly address (strengthen) such areas of interest as general-purpose language and complex system simulations (analysis) that were kindly mentioned by @Ronis_BR in his initial post.

As I am finding proposed topic as a complicated one, I’d like to underline that I would welcome any potential help, particularly in such areas as artificial intelligence, quantum computing and satellite technologies as well as in additional specific domains such as sensitivity and uncertainty analysis, shortest path optimization algorithms as well as in geometric algebra.

As for the business side kindly mentioned by @jacobusmmsmit [:blush:], as for now, I cannot promise much, however, please be informed that I am seriously taking into consideration involvement of potential advisors with top level national and international experience in such fields as information technology, strategic management, finance and legal as well as a stock option plan particularly designed for (early) team members being more generous that is usually a practice.

As I mentioned before, in case of any interest, I would be happy to provide additional information as well as to try my best to answer any potential questions with a contact carried out ideally by a direct message and later potentially by an e-mail. Please be informed that my current focus is to gather preliminary express of interest and to discuss general topics in a way that is not breaking any intellectual property rules. Last but not least, I’d like to add that currently I see this project as a hobby one that can be carried out on a side (in a free / spare time) with some additional potential in the future.