Was: Why do time quantities have to be integers?

Please accept my sincere apologies, I went to a party two nights ago and wrote that stupid comment while not completely sober… I’ve been meaning to write the following response to my comment since I posted it, but couldn’t due to travel:

"There are about 50 issues related to Dates. Some of them are pretty big (like moving Dates out of Base). There are many people far better-suited than me dealing with this now. I’m sure it’ll all be fine. Once things are more settled I’ll be more than glad to contribute if I can.

Sheesh… Last time I open Discourse late at night…"

Seriously, I’ve regretted that comment the moment I read it the day after. Now that you’ve read it as well I regret it even more. I agree with everything you’ve said, and feel exactly the same. @quinnj, please accept my deepest apologies as well! I’m grateful for your (and everyone’s) time and effort resulting in what is obviously an amazing tool.

Apart from my own lesson and the unnecessary friction I’ve caused here, I hope my previous posts here and in the old google group attest to how uncharacteristic that stupid comment was.

#dontdrinkandpost

12 Likes