Vscode problem

When I use debugger, this message pops up: Terminal will be reused by tasks, press any key to close it.

And what exactly is the problem? Are you not able to debug your code?

Yes, any of my Julia file debugs show this problem, I also have the vscode-Julia plugin installed, I have a feeling that there is some problem with my debug settings, but I’ve never set anything up, but I don’t know how.

What is the output of

versioninfo()

and which version of the Julia extension for VSCode are you using? I am using 1.66.2 (if you click on “Extensions” on the left and then search for “Julia” you should be able to see the version number).

v1.70.1 (pre-release)

How are you using rhe debugger? Did you aet a breakpoint?

Yes i add the breakpoint.I debug by clicking on run in the upper left corner and then launching debugging.This is the terminal message.

Executing task in folder example_nkdsge_zlb: D:\Julia-1.8.0\bin\julia.exe --color=yes --startup-file=no --history-file=no --project=C:\Users\good.julia\environments\v1.8 c:\Users\good.vscode\extensions\julialang.language-julia-1.70.1\scripts\debugger\run_debugger.jl \.\pipe\vsc-jl-dbg-ee11b192-986b-467f-b51a-80cd94eafc83 \.\pipe\vsc-jl-cr-77001766-01c2-4a37-9a6f-e49f1ab59e2a

Connecting to debugger… Done!

• Terminal will be reused by tasks, press any key to close it.

That’s the message you see when the debugger completes a run without hitting a breakpoint. Try adding a breakpoint at the top of the file and see what that does.