Using JIT32 to solve ODE systems through diffeqpy

Hey, I’ve been having a lot of trouble when converting a prob into JIT32 when using as a base a Python ODE System which integrates externally defined functions. I have noticed that it’s related to the fact that Julia converts all the system and system variables into Symbolic items, so, using external libraries such as numpy is problematic, since it report type incompatibilities, in object like np.arrays. Also, using manually-made functions with includes ODE variables in its arguments usually fail in calculation, e.g.

S= myfunction(h, s1, s2) # will fail if h is part of dh/dt
#It sometimes gives this error
ValueError: setting an array element with a sequence. The requested array would exceed the maximum number of dimension of 32.

So, I don’t know if someone has faced a similar issue before, and maybe could guide me with tips to avoid problems during this conversions. I must say that currently, I can’t move my project into Julia directly. I need to work in Python.

Thank you so much!

I would need to see the code in order to know details, but indeed jit32 tracing has limitations on things that require floating point numbers