If you’re an undergraduate, graduating undergraduate, grad student looking for research directions, or graduating and looking for opportunities, then there may be some Julia-based development projects for you. If you’re interested in topics like:
- Neural differential equations and automated discovery of scientific models
- Numerical methods for ordinary, delay, differential-algebraic, and stochastic differential equations
- Symbolic computations on models, a la ModelingToolkit.jl
- GPU-acceleration of scientific models
- Pharmaceutical modeling and simulation
Please feel free to get in touch with me. For more projects, see the GSoC page on DifferentialEquations.jl for some examples and the GSoC page on Flux.jl.