Run two repls on the same project

I have a project with lots of modules I’m actively developing. But I also want to run some long running tasks based on it and occasionally update that, so I’ve been running a repl in vscode to develop, and a second one in a bash console (on Windows). Using Julia version 1.7.1

In general, it is working fine, but I always get a lot of warnings:

┌ Warning: Module Expirations with build ID 756185423171742 is missing from the cache.
│ This may mean Expirations [top-level] does not support precompilation but is imported by a module that does.
└ @ Base loading.jl:1107

These warnings only happen when I have both repls running. In the second repl, I don’t have using Revise but in vscode I do (which is deliberate, I don’t want that repl to update code as I edit). I tried running the second console with --compiled-modules=no but that didn’t seem to make a difference.

The second repl, I do run with --project and so they are sharing the same project files/environment. Do I need to somehow tell them to use different environments? But they do need to use the same project files.

What is your main concern? For example, are you concerned the warnings have implications for the code correctness?

One idea is to use a project environment in the running REPL that tracks a git revision of your package under development:
https://pkgdocs.julialang.org/v1/repl/

It appears I made a mistake. The warnings were not because of the two REPLs, they were because I had a cyclic dependency in my modules.

Is there an existing tool to find cyclic dependencies between modules? I wrote one because I couldn’t find one, but it’s messy.