Problem in installing Gurobi.jl

Hi,
I wanted to solve a two stage stochastic problem via ipopt solver but it does not solved and shows:

Converged to a point of local infeasibility. Problem may be infeasible. LOCALLY INFEASIBLE┌ Warning: Stochastic program could not be solved, returned status: LOCALLY INFEASIBLE julia

I found from one of previous discussion that I should use another solver.

I tried to use Gurobi.

The version of Gurobi I installed on my system (windows) is 951 and with academic license. I followed the instruction in https://github.com/jump-dev/Gurobi.jl and set ENV["GUROBI_HOME"] as "C:\\gurobi951\\win64" where the Gurobi file is located.

From the command Pkg.add("Gurobi") , I faced to this summery of installation:

✗ Gurobi
  ✓ JuMP
  ✓ StochasticPrograms
  35 dependencies successfully precompiled in 62 seconds (45 already precompiled)
  29 dependencies precompiled but different versions are currently loaded. Restart julia to access the new versions
  1 dependency errored. To see a full report either run `import Pkg; Pkg.precompile()` or load the package

From last command of Pkg.build("Gurobi") , I faced to this error:

ERROR: Error building `Gurobi`:
ERROR: LoadError: Unable to locate Gurobi installation.

I asked this question under New to Julia topic and they suggest that I ask under optimization topic to get better answers. However I tried all of the suggested solutions here but the problem is exists.

I was wondering if any one could help me.

Sorry if it wasn’t clear, I had already moved your previous post to the Optimization topic when I made that suggestion (for possible future posts). I’ve tried to address your latest questions there.

1 Like