Pkg3 'No sh engine found...'

Hi, I built the latest (yesterday) master of Julia and am struggling to get Pk3 up and running. I’m on Win10 and it can’t find a program to run sh files:

(v0.7) pkg> develop Tokenize
  Updating git-repo `https://github.com/KristofferC/Tokenize.jl.git`
┌ Warning: packages will require to have a [Julia]Project.toml file in the future
└ @ Pkg.Types Types.jl:817
[ Info: Path `C:\Users\zacnu\.julia\dev\Tokenize` exists and looks like the correct package, using existing path instead of cloning
 Resolving package versions...
ERROR: No sh engines found. We looked for: E:\cygin64\home\zacnu\julia7\usr\bin\busybox.exe, sh. Install one and ensure it is available on the path.
Stacktrace:
 [1] error at .\error.jl:33 [inlined]
 [2] #probe_platform_engines!#14(::Bool, ::Function) at E:\cygin64\home\zacnu\julia7\usr\share\julia\stdlib\v0.7\Pkg\src\PlatformEngines.jl:346
 [3] probe_platform_engines! at E:\cygin64\home\zacnu\julia7\usr\share\julia\stdlib\v0.7\Pkg\src\PlatformEngines.jl:138 [inlined]
 [4] apply_versions(::Pkg.Types.Context, ::Array{Pkg.Types.PackageSpec,1}, ::Dict{Base.UUID,Base.SHA1}, ::Dict{Base.UUID,Array{String,1}}) at E:\cygin64\home\zacnu\julia7\usr\share\julia\stdlib\v0.7\Pkg\src\Operations.jl:464
 [5] apply_versions at E:\cygin64\home\zacnu\julia7\usr\share\julia\stdlib\v0.7\Pkg\src\Operations.jl:460 [inlined]
 [6] #add_or_develop#52(::Array{Base.UUID,1}, ::Function, ::Pkg.Types.Context, ::Array{Pkg.Types.PackageSpec,1}) at E:\cygin64\home\zacnu\julia7\usr\share\julia\stdlib\v0.7\Pkg\src\Operations.jl:974
 [7] #add_or_develop at .\<missing>:0 [inlined]
 [8] #add_or_develop#8(::Symbol, ::Base.Iterators.Pairs{Union{},Union{},Tuple{},NamedTuple{(),Tuple{}}}, ::Function, ::Pkg.Types.Context, ::Array{Pkg.Types.PackageSpec,1}) at E:\cygin64\home\zacnu\julia7\usr\share\julia\stdlib\v0.7\Pkg\src\API.jl:39
 [9] #add_or_develop at .\<missing>:0 [inlined]
 [10] do_add_or_develop!(::Pkg.Types.Context, ::Array{Union{Pkg.Types.VersionRange, String, Pkg.REPLMode.Command, Pkg.REPLMode.Option, Pkg.REPLMode.Rev},1}, ::Pkg.REPLMode.CommandKind) at E:\cygin64\home\zacnu\julia7\usr\share\julia\stdlib\v0.7\Pkg\src\REPLMode.jl:595
 [11] #invokelatest#1 at .\essentials.jl:670 [inlined]
 [12] invokelatest at .\essentials.jl:669 [inlined]
 [13] do_cmd!(::Array{Union{Pkg.Types.VersionRange, String, Pkg.REPLMode.Command, Pkg.REPLMode.Option, Pkg.REPLMode.Rev},1}, ::REPL.LineEditREPL) at E:\cygin64\home\zacnu\julia7\usr\share\julia\stdlib\v0.7\Pkg\src\REPLMode.jl:275
 [14] #do_cmd#8(::Bool, ::Function, ::REPL.LineEditREPL, ::String) at E:\cygin64\home\zacnu\julia7\usr\share\julia\stdlib\v0.7\Pkg\src\REPLMode.jl:235
 [15] do_cmd at E:\cygin64\home\zacnu\julia7\usr\share\julia\stdlib\v0.7\Pkg\src\REPLMode.jl:232 [inlined]
 [16] (::getfield(Pkg.REPLMode, Symbol("##27#30")){REPL.LineEditREPL,REPL.LineEdit.Prompt})(::REPL.LineEdit.MIState, ::Base.GenericIOBuffer{Array{UInt8,1}}, ::Bool) at E:\cygin64\home\zacnu\julia7\usr\share\julia\stdlib\v0.7\Pkg\src\REPLMode.jl:950
 [17] top-level scope

I assume there’s something in cygin that’ll do the job, any tips on where it is/ how to add it to my path?
Thanks

EDIT: full stacktrace added

Looks like something is expecting busybox, I’m not sure what though. We’re not using busy in Pkg3 at all (that I’m aware of).

Please open an issue on the Pkg.jl repo.

for ref: https://github.com/JuliaLang/Pkg.jl/issues/345

I opened a PR that should fix it.