Out of memory error in Juniper.jl

Thanks for your ideas:

1. Previously I was using MostInfeasible, I think this also gave the same error but I’ll try it again.
  2. This is currently using MA57 which I don’t think is open-source? MA57 is the fastest out of MA27, MA57, MA87, and MUMPS, when solving this problem as an NLP. It’s possible its suboptimal for solving as a Juniper model.

On the point of MA57, I have set ma57_automatic_scaling=yes otherwise when solving with Juniper or as an NLP I get a lot of logs like Reallocating memory for MA57: lfact (1960656). However, I think this could be related to my problems. I have since set it to “no” and branching to :MostInfeasible. I’m just over two hours in and it’s still running, which I believe is longer than it took to get an OOM error before.

So I presume the issue is coming from MA57’s automatic rescaling, I’m guessing there’s nothing that can be done about this on the Julia side? As mentioned on a different thread I am using a dated version of MA57 so perhaps I just need to figure out how to update it.